nothing much
writing in my blog for real!
I created this blog so long ago an I didn't have a single bright idea or political bright enough that I really need people to read
you know what i found out I'm the only single person in the planet that actually read it
so i decided from now on this my personal diary
not that I'm important person or that the history will remember my words
but cuz i have no one to talk to for real
even the one person I loved
I cant trust her no more she is willing to leave me in heart beat without fighting for me
one week ago i was almost dieing when she wanted to leave me but now with her coming back to me and her new attitude
I don't care you want me to treat u like a lady u want a fake smile all the time even when I'm hurt u want me to think less
YOU got it girl the perfect boyfriend and the perfect future husband
but u lost a person who would die for you a real lover
pain is all what i can feel now I know allot of stuff that she don't want me to know or even imagine that i know
I know every thing all i wanted is u telling me those things yourself and i will forgive u come to think of it i was not mad at u to begin with i just want the truth from u show me that u are brave enough to say it out loud
i hate that
I created this blog so long ago an I didn't have a single bright idea or political bright enough that I really need people to read
you know what i found out I'm the only single person in the planet that actually read it
so i decided from now on this my personal diary
not that I'm important person or that the history will remember my words
but cuz i have no one to talk to for real
even the one person I loved
I cant trust her no more she is willing to leave me in heart beat without fighting for me
one week ago i was almost dieing when she wanted to leave me but now with her coming back to me and her new attitude
I don't care you want me to treat u like a lady u want a fake smile all the time even when I'm hurt u want me to think less
YOU got it girl the perfect boyfriend and the perfect future husband
but u lost a person who would die for you a real lover
pain is all what i can feel now I know allot of stuff that she don't want me to know or even imagine that i know
I know every thing all i wanted is u telling me those things yourself and i will forgive u come to think of it i was not mad at u to begin with i just want the truth from u show me that u are brave enough to say it out loud
i hate that
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home