WonderBoi

It's me Bassem Ehab El kheshen writing stories that some of is true and some of it is fiction and between reality and fiction I can't really remmeber what is what !!!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Her Tears

She always reminding me that I owe her with a debt I could never repay , she used to cry a lot , there is a limit of how much tear I could take from her specially when it seems that I'm the reason for those tears .
even if I accept her tears why can't she accept mine ?
she want too much and I'm no longer ready to give , coz no matter how much I give she tells me I never gave her anything , always attacking me.
Sorry dear I had enough already , you pushed your luck too far.




In a memory of a broken heart.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    never asked too much..only seeking one thing..that i never found and know that you got it...didnt ask for anything other than that..tears are not meant to be shed..feeling sorry for everything..but i never regreted beeing your girl friend...belaks..i was so proud of it...missing you like no one ever missed anyone before:(

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    guess what? i still miss u..i still see u..i still read u..still smell u..still feel u around..still mention yr name and call people with ur name by mistake..like my brother and everyone..still need u..still unhappy without u..still regret you..still regret what i did..and do..still want u..still love you..i hope u at least still remember me.... still crying with fake tears...and between reality and lies you can't really tell where is the truth...
    wondergirl :( :(

     
  • At 1:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ana mesh adra a7eb 7ad gherak argook erga3ly...eh bass elly khalany a3mel feel keda...rga3;y argook.... i really need you :( :( i m nothing without u .. i still love you... :( :( :(

     
  • At 1:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ana mesh adra a7eb 7ad gherak argook erga3ly...eh bass elly khalany a3mel feel keda...rga3;y argook.... i really need you :( :( i m nothing without u .. i still love you... :( :( :(

     
  • At 1:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I want to tell you so much...I LOVE YOU...

     
  • At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love you ...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home